Protecting your privacy is important to Prince Aurora Pty Ltd (Aurora Spa Retreat).
Aurora Spa Retreat is committed to protecting your right to privacy and to full compliance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cwlth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cwlth) (“Act”).
In particular, Aurora Spa Retreat will comply with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Act, which may be found on the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner Australia (www.privacy.gov.au).
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether online or in hard copy form when dealing with your reservation or any enquiries you may have, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting this information, to whom we will disclose the information and the purposes for which we intend to use the information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
· To confirm your appointment time and treatment prior to your scheduled appointment date and time.
· To identify the purchaser of a Gift Voucher should the business decide it appropriate to replace the lost voucher.
· To place you on our mailing list (postal and email).
· To deal with any enquiries you may have in relation to your gift voucher purchase or treatment.
· To be able to inform you of any details or special offers
· At all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Please note that we will not provide your personal information to any other organisation or individual.
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act, you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to:
The General Manager